Our quality approach: ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized quality management system standard published by ISO (International Organization of Standardization).It is based on eight quality management principles and provides a framework for managing an organization’s quality process. Delivered by Bureau Veritas, this certification is recognized as a symbol of excellence worldwide.
Our head office for the Americas, based in Calgary, has been certified in March 2017, demonstrating our achievement and continued commitment to conduct business in a thoroughly professional and consistent manner.
Across all departments, MSH INTERNATIONAL’s quality policy specifically focuses on three main areas:
LISTENING: Understanding and anticipating the needs and expectations of our clients
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Request and complaint tracking tool
PROXIMITY: Close at hand and culturally sensitive to client companies and their employees
- Multilingual and multicultural teams who are close to businesses and to each individual employee, regardless of their country of residence
INNOVATION: Developing new products and services with real added value
- Anticipating business needs in the field of international healthcare benefits
- Designing new products and value-added services