- As soon as we receive news of your pregnancy, we will send you a practical guide produced by our medical professions that’s packed with information and advice.
- A member of our team will call you to discuss your needs and provide information regarding benefits, reimbursements, pre-certification and the level of maternity care in your country of expatriation.
- We will refer you to a maternity unit belonging to the MSH INTERNATIONAL network so that you can benefit from additional services (private rooms and/or support at home from midwives after the birth, etc.), if required.
- In the event of complications, you will be transferred to a maternity specialist to make a difficult birth as safe as possible.
- We will call you after the birth to check on you and your baby’s health and give you information regarding the examinations your child should undergo during their early years.
At MSH INTERNATIONAL, we do everything we can to help ensure mothers-to-be remain relaxed and stress-free as they look forward to birth of their child in their country of expatriation.